Lemon Ginger Tea
Need a pick me up? Feeling achy, stuffy and out of sorts? Have I got a recipe for you! Lemon Ginger Tea will make you feel better. And if you have an upset stomach, this tea will soothe you. Ginger has wonderful properties to calm your stomach. It’s not Pepto Bismol, but it’s the next best thing.
Ginger always has the ability to lift me up, both mentally and physically. Add a little lemon and I feel like I’m being cuddled by a cup of tea.
I recommend making a large batch, because you may want more later, or even the next day. And if you don’t want to make your tea from scratch, I highly recommend Stash Lemon Ginger Herbal Teas.
- 1-inch fresh ginger root
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional but recommended)
- In a large mug or small saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Grate ginger into the water and let it steep for 3-5 minutes.
- In another mug, add lemon juice and honey.
- Strain the ginger tea into the mug with lemon and honey.
- Stir to dissolve honey.
- Add honey and/or lemon to taste.